"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world" – Robin Williams
Marketing is everywhere, and brand personality matters greatly. At this current time, where the average attention span is around 7 seconds, your brand needs to be eye catching and say what you want it to say quickly.
No personality, or the wrong personality for your audience, can often mean no sale. As we mentioned previously brand personality in 2017 is paramount.
So how can you make sure your company brand is relatable to your target audience?
- People at the forefront: people buy from people. No matter what you are selling consumers want to deal with helpful people and putting names to faces always helps. Meet the teams are a great idea and so are staff profiles!
- Humanise your brand: this coincides with the above, but you can also humanise your brand by letting people know about you; can be done via an FAQ page or ‘about us’.
- Start a blog written by real people: blogs are a great addition to any corporate website, but the clincher is who those blogs are written by! Injecting a staff members personality into your blogs and signing them off with a name always helps with that personal touch.
- Maintain a social media presence: – particularly important if you are targeting a younger audience, social media is a gateway to reaching people you wouldn’t usually reach. That next client or customer could be just a share away. It’s also a great way to be personal and interact with your audience.
- Be visual!: Studies have shown that visual content is key to engagement – social media sites such as Facebook even prioritise this content over anything else these days! Make sure your visual content is clear, concise and eye catching to ensure you stand out and get bumped up those social media feeds.
- Write friendly copy: make you copy readable. People are far more likely to engage with your product if what they are reading sounds friendly and open – just be careful not to go so friendly that you end up using slang terms!
- Behind the scenes elements are good: they show people you are human! With incredible tools like Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, and SnapChat now widely available, you can show your audience who you are and what you do in a non-permanent way! 24 hours and it’s gone, it doesn’t need to be polished and professional so is less time consuming, and it provides a great insight all within what could be 10 seconds of footage. Why wouldn’t you use this?
No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. To see how we can help with your brand, contact us on 08456 44 55 45.